1) Why is the camp for 9th standard students? Why is it not for students who have appeared for 10th standards?
Answer: We believe that 9th standard is the right time when students have to take up the decisions that shape their future careers. At 10th standard the students will not be able to decide anything as they will be engrossed in preparing for their board exams.
2) Why is the camp not for those preparing for medical entrance exams?
Answer: The objective of the camp is to create awarene ss and instill interest in the medical field. Those preparing for medical entrance exams have already taken a decision on their career
3) Do you charge anything for this camp?
Answer: No. The 4-day camp is absolutely FREE.
4) Should the student get his/her own lunch?
Answer: No. Students will be provided with lunch
5) What material(s) would be provided to the students at the camp
Answer: Students will be provided with a complete kit that includes a bag, folders, writing pads, water bottle and a doctor’s apron. Throughout this 4-day camp they will be toured around the facilities and will treated as doctors
6) What if the selected student fails to attend all the four days of the camp?
Answer: If the selected student fails to attend all the four days of the camp, he/she will not be awarded the YDC certificate in the graduation day ceremony of the camp.